How does auto insurance work?
- Auto insurance can cover you against paying out of pocket for damage either caused by or done to your motor vehicle. Auto insurance policies may also include protection for people and other personal property under the same coverage. Please note: insurance requirements differ on a state-by-state basis.
What is full coverage?
- Full coverage consists of both comprehensive and collision coverages, which includes coverage for injuries suffered by people, and damage done to vehicles and other personal property.
How do insurance companies determine premiums?
- Using statistics based on factors like place of residency, credit score, and likelihood of your vehicle being stolen, insurance companies calculate the cost of your premium.
How much is Safeco auto insurance?
- Safeco auto insurance is an affordable option in many states. For up-to-date rates, feel free to visit the Insurance.Safeco.com auto insurance page.
How can I lower my premium?
- If you qualify for good driver discounts you can significantly decrease your premium. In addition, packaging auto and home insurance will save you money on your total insurance package.
What kinds of auto coverage does Safeco offer?
- Safeco offers standard coverages like collision with every package, and optional coverages like medical liability to meet state requirements and other special needs.
How does standard homeowners insurance work?
- Standard homeowners insurance helps pay for damage to your home and other buildings on your property, protects valued possessions at home and on the road, and protects against bodily injury to you, your family, and your guests.
How does renters insurance work?
- Renters insurance covers personal property from damage and theft, and protects you if anybody is injured in or around your home.
Does home insurance cover property theft and damage?
- Protection against property theft and damage comes standard with every Safeco home insurance policy, but differs across insurance companies.
How much is Safeco home insurance?
- Safeco home insurance is one of the most affordable options in many states like, for example, New Hampshire. For up-to-date rates, feel free to visit the Insurance.Safeco.com home insurance page.
How can I lower my premium?
- With home insurance, you can lower your premium by getting the multiple packages discount and/or the newer home discount.
What kinds of home coverage does Safeco offer?
- Safeco offers standard coverages like property protection with every package, and optional coverages for valuables and other property according to your unique needs.
What is packaging?
- Packaging is when you combine your auto and home insurance into one package.
How much can I save by packaging?
- You can save up to 15 percent on your policies by packaging with Safeco.
How many bills will I get?
- All your Safeco policies will be on one bill.
Can I align my renewal dates?
- Yes, you can arrange to renew all of your policies on the same date.
Does Safeco offer other discounts in addition to packaging?
Yes, Safeco offers the following discounts:
- Single loss deductibles
- Discounted coverage enhancements
- Teen Safety Rewards™
- Accident forgiveness
- Diminishing deductible
- Accident prevention
- Newer home discount
- Yes, Safeco offers the following discounts: